If your animal is at the shelter and you wish to reclaim them, you can stop by during normal business hours and fill out a Reclaim Agreement.
Required documents (if the animal's records are not on file)
- Current copy of the animal's rabies vaccination provided within 10 days
- Proof of sterility provided within 30 days
- The base reclaim fee is $20.00 and increases by $10.00 with each additional reclaim within the calendar year.
- Your animal must be microchipped if it does not already have one. Microchipping costs $15.00 per animal.
- If your animal is still intact, you must pay a $25.00 sterility deposit, which will be refunded to you upon providing a copy of the animal's spay/neuter.
- It is mandatory for your animal to be fixed unless your animal is purebred with papers, in which case you may purchase an intact permit for $50.00.
- If you choose not to reclaim your animal, you must pay a minimum surrender fee of $25.00.