Town of Edgewood
- CALL BEFORE YOU DIG!! NM State law requires a call to 811 at least 2 business days prior to any excavation activity. Grading & drainage or right-of-way excavation permits may apply. Please contact us at (505) 286-4518 before you conduct any digging or excavation. To report a gas leak emergency, call 1-888-NM-Gas-CO (1-888-664-2726).
- There is a new Subdivision Ordinance for the Town of Edgewood. Click here to read it
- The Zoning Ordinance for the Town of Edgewood was adopted on November 6th, 2019. Click here to see the Zoning Ordinance
- The Planning & Zoning Commission spearheaded a committee to work on an updated Comprehensive Zoning Plan for the Town of Edgewood. The last Comprehensive Plan for the Town of Edgewood was completed in 2008. Click here to see it. Draft Goals and Objectives and Action Strategies were adopted by resolution for the updated Town of Edgewood Comprehensive Plan: Click here. Click here to read The Questionnaire Report: Public Opinion about Future Development
- Our updated Comp Plan was adopted January 11, 2020. Click here to read it.
- Have a complaint on a property within the incorporated Town of Edgewood? Please fill out a complaint form completely and thoroughly and email it either to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning & Zoning Commission
Chairman Glenn Felton
Vice Chairman Janelle Turner
Member Stephanie Herrera
Member Steve Foxe
Alternate James H. Lee
The Planning & Zoning Department performs a variety of services intended to protect, maintain, and develop an attractive, safe, and healthy environment. Primary functions address property development and land use activities occurring in the town.
The Planning & Zoning Department provides direction and leadership in implementing the goals, objectives, and policies of Edgewood as adopted by the Town Council. The department also provides technical assistance and staff support to the Planning & Zoning Commission.
Planning & Zoning is also responsible for the orderly development of the town and the administration of various land use regulations, including the zoning code, design review ordinances, sign code, and more.
* Planning & Zoning specific forms and applications will be available for download soon. In the meantime, please call 286-4518 for assistance.