1. How do I make a report to the police department ?

If it is an emergency call 911. If it is not call our dispatch center at 1-800-742-1144

2. How are Edgewood Police Officers dispatched?

All Law Enforcement and Fire Personnel in Santa Fe County are dispatched through the Regional Communications Center in Santa Fe.

3. How do I get a copy of a report?

If you need a copy of a report that involves you call 281-5717 to make arrangements to get the report to you. It usually takes 3-5 days for reports to be completed and then they are available for release.

4. Is the police department open 24 hours?

Officers are available 24 hours a day. The administrative office is open during normal business hours. The lobby is normally open from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM.

  5. How do I file a complaint or a compliment on an employee of the Edgewood Police Department?

You can call the chief of police at 281-5717 ext.205 or e-mail him at fradosevich@pd.edgewood-nm.gov. Complaint forms are also available from the Administrative Assistant at the police department or the Town Clerks office at Town hall.

6. I am going on vacation or will be out of town for a few days. Will the police department check my house or business while I am gone?

Yes. Please call or stop by the police department and complete the security check form and the officers on each shift will check your property.



Contact Us

  1. Ronald Crow

    Chief of Police 

    18 Municipal Way
    Edgewood, NM 87015


    Police Dispatch:

    Emergencies: 911

    Administrative Office Hours

    Tuesday - Friday
     7:30am - 5:30pm

    Administrative Office will be closed all major holidays